Since you’ll undoubtedly be bombarded the week of Black Friday with emails, newsfeed updates, tweets, etc. (you have probably started strategically skimming and deleting already), we’re letting you in early on the deal and extending our Black Friday sale through the Sunday after Black Friday.
Starting Friday, Nov. 28 at midnight through Sunday, Nov. 30 at 11:59pm, when you purchase a $200 merchandise credit, you’ll pay only $50! If that still doesn’t sound sweet enough, here are FIVE more reasons to purchase this spect-ocular deal:
- No coupon cutting – which means no sore hands and fingers.
- No “shop ‘til you drop” long lines.
- You can guarantee the person receiving this $200 gift will be entering the New Year confidently in style.
- You’ll be supporting a local small business instead of a big box retailer.
- AmEYEzing savings at Metro Eye will be available ALL weekend long (11/28 – 11/30)
Offer expires 11:59pm on Sunday, 12/01/13. Entire credit must be used on a single purchase towards a complete pair of glasses/sunglasses (frames and lenses). Not valid on existing balances. Cannot be combined with insurance or other discounts. Merchandise credit expires 12/31/2013. Original purchase price does not expire.