We are here for you!
Your health and safety are our utmost priorities, and Metro Eye’s office is open to satisfy your eye care needs while taking cautious steps to maintain the wellness of our patients and staff!
As your healthcare provider, we always follow strict cleaning and sanitation procedures, as regulated by OSHA. In light of recent concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have expanded our routine sterilization practices to include complete sanitation of every object and surface with which you may come into contact throughout your entire visit to our facility.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you:
- Feel unwell, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, such as: cough, fever and/or shortness of breath.
- Have traveled to any at-risk locations within the past 14 days, especially: Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has: traveled to any at-risk locations recently, is currently quarantined for this reason, or has been clinically diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19).
Contact us right away to:
- Reschedule your appointment for any reason.
- Request a phone or video chat consultation, to obtain expert no-contact advice or treatment from your home.
- Request refills or extensions on prescriptions, relating to current medications or concerning your contact lens supply.
- Request anything from our office, and we will make the necessary arrangements to accommodate your needs!
To protect yourself and those around you from infection, please wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face, nose and eyes. Also, be sure to cover all coughs and sneezes with your elbow!
We will keep you updated as we carefully monitor all COVID-19 related health and safety developments from the Milwaukee Health Department, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and Centers for Disease Control.