GIFT OF SIGHT
Join Metro Eye’s mission to help Milwaukee see better.
Metro Eye’s ‘Gift of Sight’ program is now matching local charitable contributions to support the ocular health of our community.
Every time you make a donation to any of the local non-profit organizations listed below, Metro Eye will match the same amount in donated vision services to the Milwaukee community!
- Vision Forward- https://vision-forward.org/donate/
- Penfield Children’s Center- http://penfieldchildren.org/donate/
- Prevent Blindness Wisconsin- https://wisconsin.preventblindness.org
- The Art School Milwaukee- http://www.theartschoolmilwaukee.org/make-a-donation/
- Sojourner Family Peace Center- https://familypeacecenter.org/donate/donation/
Your generosity will provide someone in need with an eye exam, glasses or medical eyecare.
Simply provide documentation detailing your charitable contribution via email, fax, mail or deliver in-person to Metro Eye at: 325 E. Chicago St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Let’s work together to put an end to unnecessary vision loss and set our eyes on making a difference today!