Request an appointment
Online scheduling is available for Routine Vision Exam appointments only. Please call us if you need an appointment for dry eye or a medical emergency, or if you have a referral from another doctor for specialty contacts due to corneal disease. 414-727-5888
*To prioritize your time and experience during your visit, we ask that households schedule no more than two appointments on one day.*
Accepted Payment Options
Cash/Personal Check, AMEX, Visa/Mastercard, Discover
If you have any questions about your coverage, please call us: 414-727-5888.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Your current pair of prescription glasses and/or contact lenses, including original packaging that shows the type of contact lens you are currently wearing and/or a copy of your prescription
- A list of your current allergies and medications with dosage
- A copy of your current medical and vision insurance card
- Any office co-pay or deductible payment as determined by your insurance company
- Any questions that you might have for the doctor
Metered parking is available in front of Metro Eye on E. Chicago St. as well as on N. Broadway and on Milwaukee St. You can also park in the parking structure on the North East corner of Milwaukee and Chicago St.
For quick pick-ups, there are three loading zone spots on Chicago St. in front of Metro Eye and two 15-minute meters on the corner of E. Chicago St. and Milwaukee St.