Metro Eye’s optical stylists meticulously ensure that every patient is fit with the perfect lenses for their individual vision prescription and lifestyle.
- High Index: Much thinner and lighter than most other plastics and glass, high index lenses help you to avoid having thick “soda bottle” lenses.
- Trivex: Lenses made with Trivex material are ultra-light for ultimate comfort, as this is one of the lightest and most durable lens materials on the planet.
- Sync: Designed to alleviate eye strain by allowing you to focus in all directions and distances, Sync lenses keep your eyes completely relaxed.
- Near Variable Focus: An alternative to bifocals or other multifocal lenses, these help to adjust your vision throughout the day and are a great choice for reading or computer use!
- Progressives: This new generation lens allows a seamless transition between the distance and near vision by incorporating multiple focal distances into one lens. The PAL improves the look and performance of the classic bifocal lens.
- Photochromics: A very accommodating choice for the outdoor lifestyle, these lenses darken when the wearer goes outside and then become clear when indoors again.
- Blutech/Blue Zero: Providing UV ray and high-energy blue light protection, these filters give optimum defense against harmful light spectrums.
- Polarized: Eliminating almost all glare and UV light, polarization reduces eye strain and increases visibility in bright sun conditions.
- Cosmetic and Specialty Tints: Available in a variety of colors and shades, tints add accent and flair to eyewear.
- Anti-Reflecting: Reducing glare, reflections and “ghost images,” this coating increases visibility dramatically.
- Recharge: This coating reduces eye stress by limiting the frequency of light emitted from your mobile devices and computers.
- Scratch Resistance: A great investment to prevent minor scratches, anti-scratch is a wise addition for any lifestyle.
- Mirror: Available in a variety of reflective shades and colors, mirror tints add vivid flair to any style.