Metro Eye’s optical stylists meticulously ensure that every patient is fit with the perfect ophthalmic lenses for their individual vision prescription and lifestyle.
- High Index: Much thinner and lighter than most other plastics and glass, high index lenses help you to avoid having thick “soda bottle” lenses.
- Trivex: Lenses made with Trivex material are ultra-light for ultimate comfort, as this is one of the lightest and most durable lens materials on the planet.
- Sync: Designed to alleviate eye strain by allowing you to focus in all directions and distances, Sync lenses keep your eyes completely relaxed.
- Near Variable Focus: An alternative to bifocals or other multifocal lenses, these help to adjust your vision throughout the day and are a great choice for reading or computer use!
- Progressives: This new generation lens allows a seamless transition between the distance and near vision by incorporating multiple focal distances into one lens. The PAL improves the look and performance of the classic bifocal lens.
- Neurolens: This customized contour prism lens design is available for those who suffer from eye misalignment, to guide the eyes back into alignment and relieve troublesome symptoms caused by trigeminal nerve strain.
- Photochromics: A very accommodating choice for the outdoor lifestyle, these lenses darken when the wearer goes outside and then become clear when indoors again.
- Blutech/Blue Zero: Providing UV ray and high-energy blue light protection, these filters give optimum defense against harmful light spectrums.
- Polarized: Eliminating almost all glare and UV light, polarization reduces eye strain and increases visibility in bright sun conditions.
- Cosmetic and Specialty Tints: Available in a variety of colors and shades, tints add accent and flair to eyewear.
- Anti-Reflecting: Reducing glare, reflections and “ghost images,” this coating increases visibility dramatically.
- Recharge: This coating reduces eye stress by limiting the frequency of light emitted from your mobile devices and computers.
- Scratch Resistance: A great investment to prevent minor scratches, anti-scratch is a wise addition for any lifestyle.
- Mirror: Available in a variety of reflective shades and colors, mirror tints add vivid flair to any style.