Metro Eye’s Gift of Sight program provides community members in need with vision care, to help Milwaukee see better. You can help too, because Metro Eye is now matching your local charitable contributions to support our neighbors’ ocular health!
Join our mission to promote healthy vision by donating to any local non-profit organization.
Every time you make a donation to a local non-profit organization, Metro Eye will match the same amount in donated vision services to the Milwaukee community!
Your generosity will provide someone in need with an eye exam, glasses or medical eye care. You can help Milwaukee see better!
Let’s work together to put an end to unnecessary vision loss and set our eyes on making a difference today!
Suggested Non-Profit Organizations
- Prevent Blindness Wisconsin- https://wisconsin.preventblindness.org/
- Vision Forward- https://vision-forward.org/donate/
- Penfield Children’s Center- http://penfieldchildren.org/donate/
- Hunger Task Force- https://www.hungertaskforce.org/donate/donate-now/
- The Art School Milwaukee- http://www.theartschoolmilwaukee.org/make-a-donation/
- Sojourner Family Peace Center- https://familypeacecenter.org/donate/donation/