Metro Eye VIP Campaign
Metro Eye VIPs are existing clients who are selected to serve as brand ambassadors for Metro Eye’s unique collection of eyewear, using social media platforms and public events to help others in the community become acquainted with our great array of products.
If selected, Metro Eye VIPs receive a spectacular complimentary pair of Metro Eye frames and lenses, a fashionable t-shirt, admission to an exclusive VIP frame styling party, and immeasurable potential for local celebrity!
Apply below and represent Metro Eye’s unparalleled brand!
Rules and Regulations
- Eligible Metro Eye VIPs must be current or previous customers of Metro Eye.
- Applicants must be available and willing to represent Metro Eye in public and on social media for a period of six (6) months.
- Applicants must be available and willing to carry out the following duties to be considered for participation:
- Attend ‘VIP Frame Styling Appointment’ to meet with a Metro Eye optician and be fitted with complimentary frames and lenses, for use throughout and after participation in the campaign.
- Attend ‘VIP Exclusive Frame Styling Party’ and bring a minimum of two (2) guests to the event, to be styled with new eyewear and enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on eyeglass purchases made throughout the evening!
- Consent to be featured in Metro Eye press releases, including printed and online media, throughout and after participation. All Metro Eye VIPs will be professionally photographed wearing their new VIP eyewear.
- Actively promote Metro Eye on designated social media platforms, and fully satisfy all of the ‘Social Media Requirements’ described below
- Appear in the provided Metro Eye t-shirt at a minimum of two (2) social engagements per month, all appearances must be photographed and shared on social media.
Social Media Requirements
- Metro Eye VIPs must have a personal social media account, that is publicly visible, on each of the following platforms throughout the duration of their participation:
- If prospective VIPs do not have the required social media accounts, selected VIPs must agree to create account (s) within one week of being notified of VIP acceptance.
- VIPs must “Follow/Like” each of Metro Eye’s official social media accounts, and create weekly Metro Eye related posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Public posts to each personal social media account are required at a minimum of once (1 time) per week. Posts must include at least one of the following:
- Image of VIP wearing complimentary Metro Eye glasses
- Image of VIP’s Metro Eye glasses
- Imagery or content related to Metro Eye
- All required VIP social media posts must include Metro “tag” or mention.
- All required VIP social media posts must include campaign hashtags #MetroEye #MetroEyeVIP and any other hashtags as designated by Metro Eye.
- All Metro Eye related social media posts must be tasteful and completely free from any profanity, nudity or offensive content.
The Metro Eye VIP Program runs for six (6) months from the date that the VIP receives their complimentary eyeglasses.
Metro Eye reserves the right to accept or decline any ‘Metro Eye VIP’ applicant as they see fit, based on the criteria specified by Metro Eye.