What To Bring To Your Appointment
Welcome to Metro Eye! Dr. Jankowski and Dr. Zaporski are pleased to have you as a patient and look forward to working with you in maintaining your eye care needs.
When coming in for your exam, please remember to bring along with you:
- If you wear contact lenses, please wear your contacts to your exam as well as the contact lens original packaging that shows the type of contact lens you are currently wearing and/or a copy of your prescription
- Your current pair of prescription glasses
- A list of your current medications with dosage and allergies
- Any questions that you might have for the doctor.
- A copy of your current medical and vision insurance card
- Any office co-pay or deductible payment as determined by your insurance company
Metro Eye realizes that parking Downtown can pose a challenge at times. To help make your visit to the office as convenient as we can, Metro Eye provides parking for our patients in the lot on the north end of our building on the corner of Water and St. Paul Ave.
Please print your parking pass by downloading it here: Metro Eye Parking Pass.
Your parking pass is valid only on the day of your appointment for two hours only and should be placed on your dashboard to alert the parking lot attendant that you are a Metro Eye patient. Please fill out the parking pass with your name, and the date and time of your appointment.
If you have any questions or are having trouble printing your parking pass, please call the office or contact us and a parking pass will be emailed to you.